Jack grew up in the United Kingdom and obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Sport Development with Coaching from the University of Northumbria. Upon completing his degree, He worked as an ocean lifeguard in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and Denmark, before he relocated to Canada in 2016, where he found a new career as a personal trainer..
Jover the past five years Jack has continued his education in the pursuit of offering the most up to date knowledge to his clients. He has additional training and specialization in the following skills:
- Certified Nutrition Coach – Precision Nutrition
- Certified Female Strength Training Coach – GGS
- Trigger Point Release Level 1 – Trigger Point Therapy
- Certified Glute Specialist – International Sport science Association (ISSA)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach – ISSA
Alongside having his own personal training business, Jack also works for Vancity Physio as their active rehabilitation coach. These roles, experience and education combined together give his clients the best chance to succeed in their goals and have resulted in him specializing in the following area.
- Weight loss/body transformations
- Lower back injury/pain rehabilitation
- Female strength
Outside of work, you can often find Jack outdoors enjoying what BC has to offer. He has a passion for skiing in the winter, surfing trips in the summer and taking his dog for hikes or to the beach.